PYRAMID TEMI GROUP’s human rights policy elaborates on the requirement within our code of conduct to treat everyone at PYRAMID TEMI GROUP – and everyone with whom we come into contact – with fairness, respect and dignity.
This policy applies to every PYRAMID TEMI GROUP employee, officer, sub-contractor and in joint ventures to the extent possible and reasonable given PYRAMID TEMI GROUP’s level of participation.
It contains the following eight commitments:
- We conduct our business in a manner that respects the rights and dignity of all people, complying with all legal requirements.
- We respect internationally recognized human rights, as set out in the International Bill of Human Rights, the International Labour Organization’s declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, and the International Code of Conduct (ICoC).
- We recognize our responsibility to respect human rights and avoid complicity in human rights abuses, as stated in the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.
- We have a zero tolerance approach to all acts of sexual exploitation and abuse, and gender-based violence. PYRAMID TEMI GROUP does not benefit from, nor allow their Personnel to engage in, or benefit from, sexual exploitation of any kind and abuse or gender-based violence or crimes, either within the Company or externally, including rape, prostitution, sexual harassment, or any other form of sexual abuse or violence. We require our personnel to remain vigilant for all instances of sexual or gender-based violence and, where discovered, report such instances to competent authorities, as stated in Paragraph 38 of the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers.
- We treat everyone who works for PYRAMID TEMI GROUP fairly and without discrimination regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Our employees, agency staff and suppliers are entitled to work in an environment and under conditions that respect their rights and dignity.
- We respect freedom of association. Where our employees wish to be represented by trade unions or works councils, we cooperate in good faith with the bodies that our employees collectively choose to represent them within the appropriate national legal frameworks.
- We respect the rights of people in communities impacted by our activities. We seek to identify adverse human rights impacts and take appropriate steps to avoid, minimize and/or mitigate them.
- We seek to make contractual commitments with suppliers that encourage them to adhere to the same principles.
If you would like any further information about our Human Rights Policy or make any comments, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will gladly assist you with your enquiry.